Sunday, August 2, 2009

How Can I get a Red Eared Slider In A State that doesnt allow sale of them?

I want a Red Eared Slider but my state doesnt allow them to be sold so no pet shops have them, how can I get one?
Answers:
Most of the time the state doesnt allow SALE of the turtle but you can still find someone that has them and has babies and get one from them. Also most internet stores will still ship you one, even though that isnt entirely legal because you would be importing it into your state. Best to find someone that has one!
Newspaper classifieds. As stated before me try to find somebody who has one, or internet. It most likely not illegal to own just to sell so online might be your best bet. If they sell from another state then its not selling in your state. You buy from your state I don't think is illegal. Check into it. Hope you can get one they're awesome pets. Good Luck
This might not be a concern of yours..but just so you know , if they don't allow pet stores to sell them then in some states it also means that they are illegal to keep as pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment