Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do i change my avatar?

seriously, mine doesent even look like me >:0
Answers:
Your avatar is permanent.
You can, however, get cosmetic surgery and make yourself look like your avatar.
edit my info
I think u have to get a new pass word. Or I wouldn't know what else to tell u.
where its says "Welcome, .."
below it, it says [Sign Out, My Account]
click my account and scroll down till you see the picture options and click change options
just go to your profile click edit then click edit my avatar make any changes you want and save go back to the other screen and save also you should have a modified avatar
click on ur avatar and it will take u to ur profile then click where it says edit my info and there will be a picture of ur avatar click on it then change it to what u want
get into your mail and click on it then choose from the tabs on the top

appearance - has face shape and hairstyles with color

apparel - has full outfits, tops, bottoms, and plus sizes

extras - has purses, pet, and holiday items

backgrounds - has backgrounds obviously

have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment