Sunday, August 2, 2009

How can i tell my snakes exact age ?

ok i wanna know my snakes age the dealer told me it is one year old but he dont know exactly how old is him
Answers:
You might be better off going to a zoology site and asking
about that. These guys are just being jerks. I don't remember
exactly how something to do with counting the lines on their
tails or something. Thats why I say your best bet is ask
a professional snake handler at the zoo.
Cut him in half and count the rings.
Cut him open and count the rings.


Sorry - couldn't resist ;-)
you can count how many scales it has and divide it by 55
then multiply by .3

there you go
Well, do you know how old he was when you got him? If not, then I can't really help you.
I'm sooo sorry! :(
There is no way of determining "exactly how old is him" based on a visual inspection.
DNA TEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment