Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do i get my parents to let me have a lizard?

It is a long tailed grass lizard
How do i get my parents to let me have a lizard?
I have enough money to buy one and to take care of it for a while. I told her I will pay for the whole thing. Our family has two dogs and i am the only one that takes care of them i feed them i pick up their dog poop and everything.
Answers:
Show them that you are responsible and mature enough to keep one. You can start by helping around the house, like mowing the lawns, raking the leaves, and taking better care of your dogs. It may take some time, but it's worth the effort.
well my parents said to me "if you keep your bedroom tidy for three months you can have a water dragon" they only said it coz they knew i would be able to do it so maybe work on negotiating with them.
Same with me, I know whatcha mean... Idk put them on a guilt trip... I don't know
Hope everything goes well though...
I agree with them, help around the house when you are not asked to. That always, well all most always, works.

No comments:

Post a Comment