Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I find a Leopard Gecko breeder?

I live in Washington, northwest of Seattle. I am looking for a Gecko breeder because I don't want to buy one from a pet shop since I have heard they are sometimes unhealthy. I have looked online but cannot find any list of breeders. Any suggestions?
Answers:
Hello,

Here is one of the best sources for breeders of pretty much any reptile. Kingsnake.com is the best portal in the U.S for reptile breeders. Theres is a wealth of information on naything you could imagine.

the link below will take you to the leopard gecko section.

http://market.kingsnake.com/index.php?ca...

Good Luck
I've found some through google searches for breeders but the most promising one is the state Herp Society in Spokane. I'm in West Seattle and looking for a bearded dragon so basically in the same boat. If I run across more leos I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment