Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good Name for a Chameleon?

Recently my boyfriend bought a Chameleon (dont know if thats how you spell it) and we are trying to find a good name for it! Any suggestions? We want a unque name that is kinda funny! Thank You!
Answers:
How about a name in the language where your chameleon comes from ? It could take some research but also could be fun.
Charizard lol i dunno any reptil you can name after a pokemon liie my lil brother did
Karma
Bowie - because of his song "changes"
Treelo
Corky
Moki
Loki
Tai
Garu
Tatsu
Xuchou (sue-joe)
X'ian (shee-ann)
How about Camille? Camille the Chameleon...sounds catchy. Karma is way too common...
Karma
Chameleon
bacardi, napolian, chico.
I named my female veiled chameleon Camille. My old male veiled chameleon that passed away his name was Lizardo.
Spanky
rainbow because it changes colors or crayons because there are so many colors in crayons oh yeah can anybody help me geta name for my iguana
Chamy would be great!
wes thats the cooliest name ever like the guy on croc diarys
maybe camo? like camouflage... or cami, or camely... same things,different sounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment