Friday, July 31, 2009

How big will a female corn snake get?

i was trying to find out how big a female corn snake will get. i have had mine a/b 4 years %26 she is almost 7. when i got her i was told she was already full grow, but she just keeps getting bigger! she has to be b/w 6-7 feet long now. she is in a 55 gal tank. thank you for your time. :)
Answers:
Snakes grow their entire life, but only an inch or so each year after adulthood. I have never heard of a Captive Bred Corn Snake reaching seven feet - are you sure it's a pure corn, and not a possible Rat Snake?? (corn snakes have milder temperments, and are worth more - rat snakes encompass more species, but are not always as mild and sell for about 1/2 as much...)

My amelanistic corn lived for 10 years, was "big" at six feet. I rescued exotics (snakes, lizards, Hedgehogs) for several years.
I don't think she'll get much bigger...
Wow! She's a big one...don't expect her to get any bigger than she already is. I'll bet she's a beauty!
I dont think she'll grow much bigger,thats pretty huge for a corn

No comments:

Post a Comment