Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Do you think water has a taste?


Answers:
yes. City water tastes different then well water
Some water. You can drink a glass without tasting anything (especially filtered water) which just made me realize the water isn't the thing with taste... its the stuff in the water... city water=chlorine well water=sulfur and bottled water doesn't really have a taste. huh. I teach myself something new everyday..
Gee, here's an idea- try some!
This might sound funny...but I think Arrowhead water tastes THICK. No idea why...but I just think it does.

Crystal is my favorite...and Aquafina comes in a close second.
you tell me
yeah
Hello..am wondering why you're asking this question in reptiles, cuz it don't matter what it tastes like to a reptile !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment