Monday, May 24, 2010

How much would you pay for a 3 year old Corn snake?

I am thinking of selling it but don't know what to offer for it - I think its a female , in very good condition and eats well. Ive got a vacumm plastic viv to go with him , some furnature and a heat mat. Any suggestions?
Answers:
Try lookingg at ad trader online and see what others are going for. I reckon about 拢30 for the snake would heve to see the stuff to know its value. I could be wrong though so do a little rersearch. Good luck.
id be willing to pay at least $675,000.00 if not more ! my goodness!! where on earth did you ever find this specimen?
What kind of corn is it? Some colours are worth more than others. Around here, hatchlings in stores go for around $130 CAD, without any of the equipment.

If in doubt, look for some breeders in your area to judge how much your snake and setup are worth and go from there.
I prefer Chicken ore beef.
There are enough snakes around where I live. Cobras and Boas that get very big. Little green snakes that are very deadly. Brown snakes that are very difficult to se but are not poison. Others that I do not know very well. They are not pets but live here with all of us.
Well at the mall down the road from my house they sell the snakes for about 150.00 and the equipment depending on the condition can gor for around 50.00. I would look on ebay and compare prices of everything. good luck!
Where do you live? I might be interested. I would be willing to pay 拢50 for the snake but I can't comment on the equipment until I see it. Send me a message if you decide to sell it.
depends how bit they are, they go for 拢75 in our herp shop for the standard colour. there are loads of other color morphs though, some with no black, some with no orange, some albino. look around, see what you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment