Monday, May 24, 2010

How old is my baby beardie?

I purchased my first Beardie about a month ago but after asking all of the "important" questions, I forgot to ask how old she/he was. She is about six inches long from nose to tip of her tail. She is doing great and growing but I just want to know how old she is because I am trying to follow a chart on what to feed her and how often, according to age. Thanks for any advice in advance.
Answers:
here is a website you can compare your beardies growth to. at 6 inches he/she is about 6 weeks old
Probably only a matter of a couple of months at that size, certainly much less than a year. They can easily be 10 inches long at 5 months of age, so I would think it's probably only 2-3 months old at the most. It's most likely less than that.
Take it to the vet, they would be able to find out.
Ronald would like to invite you and your friends to a free party at your local restaurant, all food included.

Ronald thinks you're hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment